Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please avoid all physical contact with our guides, this includes handshakes and hugs post run
- Our guides will carry hand sanitisers and will use this prior, during and after the run.
- Please keep socially distant during the tour (at least two metres) This may mean that the guide will stop more frequently so that you can chat about what you are seeing
- All tours are 121. Groups of 6 or less are permitted please contact us for further details. Groups over 6 are only allowed if everyone is exclusively from 2 households.
- Run groups are permitted to have up to 15 people including the run leader.
- If you are having symptoms of Covid-19 (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/, please cancel your tour immediately.
- If you have tested positive after a running tour, please contact us immediately.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking and Acceptance
- Bath Running tours accepts the booking on the understanding that a deposit or full payment has been made and held by either Bath Running Tours, or by an authorised 3rd party.
- On confirmation of your booking, subject to availability, Bath Running Tours will reserve your place on the selected activity. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy of your booking including type of activity, dates, times and meeting points. For bookings of multiple guests, this is the Lead Guest responsibility. A contract is only made between you and Bath Running Tours upon confirmation of your booking via email titled ‘Booking Confirmation’.
- Upon confirmation of your booking you will receive an email advising such, and details of your activity and any notes relevant to the conducting of your activity.
- In order to reserve your place on the activity, the activity must be paid in full via approved methods
- All activities are non-transferable meaning you cannot give or sell the ticket to another person. Identification may be required.
- All Sales are final and non-refundable unless under Conditions stated in Clause 2.
Our activities will take place near traffic and roads, rivers and canals. Some routes will take you through woodlands where there are low hanging branches, tree roots and uneven ground. If you are running our night tour or night run groups you will be running at night with limited visibility in places. By participating; you understand the risks involved and declare that you are medically fit to run and shall not hold Bath Running tours or their employees liable for any injury, illness or loss of property as a result of participating in Bath Running tours activity.
Conditions of Tour, Cancellations and Changes
- Bath Running tours is not liable for activities that return later than the specified time. The tour guide will use its best efforts to ensure that departure and return times are met.
- It is your responsibility to arrive on time at the meeting point of the activity. In the event that you are delayed, please contact us via email or by phone. If you are booked in for a run tour, your Tour Guide will wait for you, however, the distance may be shortened. Your Tour Guide will attempt to SMS or call you should you not arrive after 5 minutes of the designated start time. After 15 minutes, if there is no communication the Tour is deemed to have been cancelled by you. No refunds will be permitted in this instance. If you are booked in for a run group, the Tour Guide will only wait for a few minutes. If you have no arrived at this point, the leader will assume you are not attending.
- To reschedule or cancel a running activity, please contact us by phone or email with at least 48 hours advance notice. We will try to reschedule you onto your new preferred date and time, however this cannot be guaranteed. When rescheduling is not possible, we will offer a refund or credit to use at another date. Refunds are not possible for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour or for no shows. For group tours, no refunds are possible.
- There are no refunds for the Discovery Challenge
- The 50% deposit payment for Bath Running Weekends is non refundable regardless of circumstance and the balance of payment is due within 4 weeks of the event. Failure to complete payment may result in place on the weekend being lost.
- Should you change your Tour to another Tour, no refund will be given for Tours of lesser value. For Tours of greater value you will be invoiced the difference plus any Credit Card fees incurred.
- If a reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy then you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Our activities run in all weathers and refunds and rescheduling are not available due to unfavourable weather. Bath Running Tours may decide to postpone or cancel due to adverse weather in which case you will be refunded. In the event of thunderstorms and lightning occurring prior to a activity commencing then the activity may be postponed by up to 30 minutes. After 30 minutes if the thunderstorm and lightning has not passed then the activity will be deemed cancelled and guests will offered a rescheduled tour or a refund. If the activity has commenced then the activity will stop at a café until the thunderstorm passes. The activity may be shortened in this instance. No activity will commence or re-commence until 30 minutes after the last sight of lightning.
- Bath Running tours reserves the right to cancel the activity at any time due to unforeseen circumstances, in which case you will be provided with a full refund.
Fitness to participate and your responsibilities
- The activities offered involve physical exercise, primarily the act of running. There may be walking involved. By booking an activity you accept that you are medically fit to participate in such activities. You accept to not hold the Tour guide liable for any injuries, or death, incurred or caused during the activity.
- The activities are designed to be beginner level friendly.
- The activities are limited to adults aged 18 years and over.
- Customers with disabilities are always welcome on our activities. Please contact the Bath Running tours ahead of your scheduled activity so that the Tour Guide can tailor your activity for you. Guests with disabilities who require carers may bring their carers along. Whilst the Operator will do their best to ensure your requests are met, there are some limitations and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cater to your every need.
- You agree that Bath Running Tours may photograph or video you throughout the activities. These may be used on the website, brochures, flyers, social media and other advertising, publicity, media and publications of Bath Running Tours without obtaining additional consent or payment in respect to any photography and videos.
- You agree that Bath Running Tours may use any comments, reviews, feedback whether given to us directly or not that may provide in regards to your activity for the purposes of media, publicity and marketing without obtaining additional consent or payment in respect to any comments, written or verbal.
- Bath Running Tours do not tolerate any form of verbal or physical abuse, harassment or discrimination. Any person threatening or abusing the tour guide will be asked to leave the activity immediately and no refund will be applicable.
- You are responsible for looking after your own belongings that you may take with you on an activity. Bath Running Tours is not liable for belongings that are lost, damaged or stolen whilst on a activity
- Bath Running Tours is a fully insured company, however no travel insurance is included as part of any Tour.
- Bath Running Tours recommends that you take out travel insurance, or health insurance in the event of injury. Bath Running Tours is not liable should you not have suitable insurances in place and something happens on your Tour.
No Smoking, Drugs or Alcohol Policy
- No participate may smoke, take drugs or drink alcohol while on tour. No participate may start a tour while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Refunds will not be given for breaches of this clause. Some tours may conclude with alcoholic drinks served and these will be served at a licenced venue.
© Copyright Bath Running Tours