- Please avoid all physical contact with our guides, this includes handshakes and hugs post run
- Our guides will carry hand sanitisers and will use this prior, during and after the run.
- Please keep socially distant during the tour (at least two metres) This may mean that the guide will stop more frequently so that you can chat about what you are seeing
- All tours are 121. Groups of 6 or less are permitted please contact us for further details. Groups over 6 are only allowed if everyone is exclusively from 2 households.
- If you are having symptoms of Covid-19 (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/, please cancel your tour immediately.
- If you have tested positive after a running tour, please contact us immediately.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How do I sign up for a running tour? We are currently updating our booking system, so please email us: email@example.com
Do I have to book a city tour in advance? Yes, you will need to book the tours 24 hours in advance of your tour. If you would like to join us for a tour today please contact us via the contact us page and we'll see if we can fit you in and you'll have to pay for the tour in cash.
Do I join a group or is it 121? All our running tours are 121. We run at YOUR pace.
Where do you meet for the city tour? Your guide will meet you in the famous Circus. We will be in the centre of the circus under the large trees.
I'd like to run the tour but the times don't work for me. Can you do other times? It may be possible for us to organise a tailored tour for you. Please contact us via our Contact us page and we will see if we can accommodate you.
How long do the city tours last? Our 5k City, 10k City, night and trail tours last around 45-65 minutes depending upon your pace. We will be stopping throughout the tours to take pictures so it won't be continuous running and will be at an easy chatting pace. The long run tour is anywhere between 90 and 150 minutes
How much do the Bath Running city tours cost? Our tours are £30 per person, or £20 each for a group of 5 or more.
Are there any restrictions? You need to be comfortable jogging/walking a minimum of 4 miles and you must be at least 18 years of age.
Where can I put my belongings? The guide will have a small backpack and can therefore carry only small items such as wallets, medicines or keys. You will need to carry your own water, food and clothes. Please note that the guides cannot be held responsible for any damage to your belongings.
Will we still run if it's raining or snowing? Yes, as long as it is safe to do so, please bring appropriate clothing. We may need to adjust our routes if it's icy.
Can I cancel my Bath Running tour or the Discovery Challenge? I'm afraid we are unable to offer refunds for the Discovery challenge. Cancellations are possible for the running tour at least 48 hours notice prior to the tour.
Can I cancel my Bath Running Weekend? You will need to pay 50% of the weekend up front on booking. This cannot be refunded. The remaining balance of 50% will be due 1 month prior to the event. If you wish to cancel after this point, we can refund you your 50% if you cancel within 2 weeks of the running weekend.
How fit do I need to be? For the Bath Running Tours you need to be comfortable jogging 4 miles. For the Bath Running Weekends you will be to be comfortable running at least 9 miles with short rests built in. There are no restrictions for the discovery challenge. These trails can be done in your own time.
© Copyright Bath Running Tours